Friday, February 13, 2015

Only reason to love....







On the valentine's day, I think the best thing I can do is to go deeper into my experience and ask myself-


What do I need the most?

The answer may begin with whatever immediately touches me. I dive deeper and deeper, wading through the concentric ring of experiences that life has thrown at me until I reach the very core. That tiny little spot, that is still, without any disturbance, that defies the ripples dancing in the periphery. 

The core is without ripples. Calm and strangely powerful. 

In that calm, I feel enveloped by a profound experience. It is like a symphony of calmness that plays simultaneously at many levels. An experience that cannot be spoken or shared. My search for someone, something to give me joy without any expectation or seeking something in return, ends in this tiny space. Nature has never failed to provide me with this experience. That is what I need. To be soaked and enveloped in the experience. When ripples threaten to drown me, I only need to get into that space in my mind...

Here are more reasons to love Earth...I came across a beautiful blog that lists 8 reasons be more gentle with Earth...

http://bit.ly/1A51Cdo

What are your reasons?



No comments:

Post a Comment